Thursday 4 July 2013

TAG: Would You Rather (Beauty Edition)

Hey beauties!
Today's post is going to be a tag, since one of you guys requested me to do it on ask.fm. Lets get started:


1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
That's an easy one! Definitely would lose all of my palettes and eyeshadows. I CANNOT live without my eyeliners or lipsticks or any of those stuff! 

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Hmm, i would go with  chop off all my hair, because it can always grow back ;)

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral cheek!

4. If you had $1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Makeup. Easy. Since fashion trends change every other year!

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
That's a tough one! But i would have to go with apply eyeliner as lipstick, NYX jumbo eye colored pencils can always work :$

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? 
Offcourse only shop at Sephora since it has different brands and more choices.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Obviously one eyeshadow color!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
Summer clothes in winter, i can always layer them :p

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails.

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I would never give my lip products so obviously its my eye products.

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytail. I can always style it and it suits me better.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never paint my nails again. That's sad but yea.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?
That's by far the hardest one! But i would choose to sharpie them.

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Is that even a question? Definitely  live without nail polish!

Okay so that's it for this tag, I hope you enjoyed :Dxx
Send me more requests of your post ideas <3
Ask.fm
IG: Dustofglitter
Twitter: GlittersSoul

No comments:

Post a Comment