Thursday 11 July 2013

Pink summer (Summer outfits)

Hey beauties!
Today's post will be about some summer outfit ideas. And the reason my title is ''Pink Summer'' is because in every outfit that i'm going to show you will be at least something that is pink. Hopefully you like them :Dx


- Aqua punch
This outfit totally screams summer, doesn't it? I mean the colors are just the perfect match and they're so summery and bright! I think pink and aqua is the best combo! And you know, polka dot is a trend this summer and this crop top says it all!



-Floral&Neon

This outfit is perfect for those extremely hot summer days, were you just want to throw on some clothes that will help you cope with the weather, and specially here in Bahrain we tend to get super hot! Neon and floral has been a total trend this year! And I matched this outfit with neon accessories because its always good to pop some neon in plain casual outfits and it's something outside the box.



-Dress me converse
Hmm, you know that dresses paired with converse has been a complete bargain this summer/spring. This outfit is a bargain.. I mean its also nude! Which is a plus..


- Black flamingo 
This outfit is one of my personal favorite. It's so my style..Plain yet simple, the colors go with each other perfectly and you can wear it almost everywhere!



I hope this post helped you and gave you some ideas :*
Send me what you think of it here.
Be sure to check my other posts!x
Twitter: Glitterssoul
IG: dustofglitter

No comments:

Post a Comment