Wednesday 24 July 2013

What's in my beach bag!



Heyy gorgeous!<3
Since it's summer, and you guys need something helpful.. I decided to do the What's in my beach bag post, AND it is the most requested post in my ask. Let's begin:


First things first - A beach bag obviously..








Now, let's get into what's in it:

1) A towel



Girls, a towel is very important.. I mean who goes to a beach/pool without a towel?


2) Sunglasses or a hat


It's very important to protect your face from the sun rays.. and if you don't want to wear a sunscreen protector always bring a hat or sunglasses with you.. Trust me you'll need it.

3) Flip flops


I HATE walking barefoot, so i always have to make sure that i'm carrying flip flops with me.


4) Swimsuit/Bikini


This is the most essential thing you have to carry.. Who can swim without a swimsuit/bikini?

5)Camera


A camera to capture those unforgettable moments :D

6)Water


To stay hydrated.


7) A makeup bag


And make sure that you bring with you a lip balm with high SPF.. the higher the SPF the better your lips will be protected.


8)Snacks


You obviously will get hungry through out the day, so carrying some snacks with you will be great!


9)Magazines

I always carry magazines with me, just because sometimes i feel bored and want to see some trends, so that's an entertaining thing to do.


10) Scarf


Last thing I bring a scarf with me as a cover up.



-Additional things:
If you will be taking a shower, remember to bring with you:
- Shampoo
-Conditioner
-Clothes
-Perfume
-Lotion/ Body butter





So that's it for what's in my beach bag post.. I hope you enjoyed it :D
Twitter: @glitterssoul
IG: dustofglitter
Thankyouu for reading!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment